Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2006

Whew!

I finally got the opportunity to present my workshop: Laugh and the World Laughs With You--Adding Humor to Any Manuscript at the LIRW meeting yesterday. Since the villagers didn't chase me out of town with pitchforks and lit torches, I'll assume I did okay. The next step is to complete the paperwork for submission to RWA. If they like the idea, I might get the opportunity to present the workshop in Dallas at the National Conference in 2007. Nervous? Well...yeah. But excited and eager to share also.

With the workshop done, my focus turns to my next event: an author's presentation at the Farmingdale Public Library. If you haven't already done so, write the date on your calendar! Monday, October 16 at 7 p.m. Join me, Michele Lang, and Pamela Burford for a fun and informative talk on How to Get Your Work Published. I'd love to see a lot of people there.

And if one of you happens to have a large coffee, milk/no sugar for me, I'd love it even more!



Wildcats Update: Riverhead Raiders 19, Wildcats 0.
(Someday we're gonna beat those guys!)
Wildcats Record for the Year: Wins 2 L 2 T 0
Go Wildcats!!!

0 comments: