Tuesday, May 9, 2006

On The Mend...At Last

Finally got a diagnosis and the proper meds to correct what I've been suffering from over the last four weeks. Now, life can slowly get back to normal--or at least, what passes for normal around here. Good timing, too. Lots of events coming up in the next few months. Mother's Day, Memorial Day weekend, junior-high graduation for my daughter, the annual LIRW luncheon on the same day as graduation (naturally!), Father's Day, the onset of summer, and finally, in the last week of July...RWA National! I can't wait to see all my writing pals in Atlanta. Look me up and we'll do a margarita or two.

Of course, in the meantime, I'm balancing the day job with family life and writing life. I sent Kismet's Angel on its way and now must play the waiting game. To keep from going bananas, I've started revisions on Kismet's Revenge and also, thanks to a special RWU challenge, began the sequel to A Little Slice of Heaven.

Busy, busy, busy...