Pages

Friday, January 27, 2006

Seven Deadlies

True. I've been tagged for the Seven List going around the blogs (Thanks, Deb!), so without further ado, here's what I came up with:

Seven Things To Do Before I Die

1. Watch my children grow up to become the amazing adults I know they can be.
2. Learn to tango.
3. Reach the NY Times Bestseller List.
4. Take an exotic trip (i.e., an African safari, a tour of the Egyptian pyramids, a beach vacation in Tahiti...)
5. Surprise my family with something wild and expensive.
6. Conquer my fears and weaknesses.
7. Grow old.

Seven Things That Attracted Me to My Husband

1. His sense of humor
2. His eyes
3. His broad shoulders
4. His intelligence
5. His passion for everything in life--including me!
6. The way he makes me feel
7. His smile

Seven Books I Love Most

1. Skye O'Malley or The Kadin by Bertrice Small (I love them both too much to choose between them!)
2. The First Wives Club by Olivia Goldsmith
3. Sick Puppy by Carl Hiassen
4. The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver
5. The Mummy by Anne Rice
6. Any In Death book by J.D. Robb
7. The Anatomy of Motive by John Douglas (All the John Douglas non-fiction books are fascinating reading. If you want to know the inner workings of a serial killer's mind, check out this original FBI profiler's works!)

Seven Movies I Love Most

1. Arthur
2. Airplane!
3. Terms of Endearment
4. The Silence of the Lambs
5. Scent of a Woman
6. Philadelphia
7. As Good As it Gets

Seven Things I Can't Do

1. Write romantic suspense (though I love reading it!)
2. Eat a tomato
3. Turn a blind eye to injustice of any kind
4. Run a marathon
5. Draw
6. Go for too long without checking my email
7. Stop writing

Seven Words or Phrases I Say Most Often

1. "Large coffee, please--milk, no sugar."
2. "I love you."
3. "Is your room clean?"
4. "Unbe-****ing-lievable."
5. "I know how it ends!"
6. "Thanks, sweetie."
7. "It's in the cabinet..." or "...on the dresser..." or any number of places. (Always in reply to "Where's the insert item here?")


Now, I'm supposed to tag someone else with this, but since it's been going around for a while and I'm not sure who's seen it and who hasn't, I'll make a deal with you. If you're reading this, haven't done the list yet, and think it might be fun to try, I tag you! Let me know what you come up with.


2 comments: