Pages

Monday, January 2, 2006

Goodbye/Hello

Things I'm Saying Goodbye To In 2005 (For Better Or Worse)

Hurricane Season: Yes, I know. It'll be back in 2006, but please, not so severe!
Howard Stern: With his move to Sirius Radio, I'm suddenly without the only man I had a relationship with for longer than my husband. Especially painful since I'm an XM subscriber. I can only hope for a satellite merger.
Napoleon: My kitty-cat, aged 17, who passed away suddenly this fall.
Tara: My coworker and partner-in-troublemaking. It's so quiet at Royal without you!
My unpublished status.

Things I'll Say Hello To In 2006 (Only For the Better!)

The LIRW: Another year serving as President of my local chapter
Bob: My Brother-in-Law's continued recuperation from a bone marrow transplant
Thanks to hubby: My new computer
Ditto: A new living room and dining room area, complete with new carpeting and furniture throughout. (Yay!)

Best of all: MY FIRST BOOK HITTING THE BOOKSHELVES!!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS! MAY 2006 BRING YOU JOY, LOVE, AND SUCCESS.


1 comments: