Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Booty Call

No, not that kind of booty. I'm talking Christmas loot. Santa and crew were extremely good to me this year. Aside from the aforementioned sweater replacements, I received oodles of jewelry: a handcuff bracelet and some black rose earrings from my daughter, a star necklace from my son, and black pearls from the hubster. Which naturally means I'm all decked out with no place to go. Oh, well. Who says you can't wear pearls while washing dishes? Donna Reed did it all the time. So did June Cleaver and probably Carol Brady on Alice's days off.
But the biggest gift I got came from the UPS man--no, really, it came from my dear, sweet husband: a new computer with oodles of memory! Yay! Now I have no excuses for putting off finishing my latest Work In Progress. Hmm... Maybe I celebrated that gift a little too early.
The best thing about Christmas this year was that absolutely nothing needed to be returned (unless you count the nasty cold some generous soul gave me--I'd love to give that back!)
So... what'd you get for Christmas?
Post a Comment